The McCall Group can provide you with Owner’s Representation at any level. We let you decide the level of involvement and decision-making authority we will have.
From the beginning, we can help plan for your capital project.
- Site Selection Assistance
- Property Condition Evaluation
- Land Acquisition Assistance
- Lease Negotiation
- Entitlements and Due Diligence Coordination
- Capital Budgeting
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Feasibility Analysis
Design Phase Services
Design plays a vital role in the construction process. We are able to facilitate and coordinate everyone involved.
- Master Plan Development
- Consultant Selection and Coordination
- Project Scheduling
- Permitting Coordination
- Coordination of Owner Review and Approvals
- Pre-Construction Services/Estimate Coordination
- Value Engineering Coordination and Recommendations
- Project Delivery Method Recommendations
Construction Phase Services
Once the construction begins, we are involved in as much detail as you would like, right up until you move in.
- Contractor Selection
- Contract Negotiation
- Coordination during Bidding
- Contract Administration
- Job Site Inspections
- Monitor Performance of Contractors
- Project Controls
- Maintain and Monitor Capital Budget
- Maintain and Monitor Project Schedule
- Project Warranty and Punch List Closeout
Pre-Opening Phase Services
The pre-opening phase of any project can be very challenging. We can help with the final details and make the transition run smoothly.
- FF&E/OS&E Purchasing and Installation Coordination
- Pre-Opening Activities Coordination
In addition to pre-project, design phase, and construction phase services, we also offer the following services.
- Coordination with Lenders
- Project Accounting and Payment Execution
- Project Record Management