Brown Jordan Distribution Facility
Client: Brown Jordan Services, Inc.
In August of 2011, Brown Jordan Services, Inc. sought the help of McCall Group to renovate a 83,000 SF distribution facility in Simpsonville, KY. The warehouse component of the project (approx. 75,000 SF) was ready to receive inventory on the day of closing; however, the office space needed a complete overhaul to house the business. Approximately 13,000 SF of interior office space was demolished to the existing shell and reconstructed tailored to fit the needs of the Owner.
With daily communication and detailed scheduling, McCall Group arrived under budget despite the constraint of time-sensitive funding. In fact, leases for the existing office space were ending and a tenant had been secured starting April 2012. Safety was also a concern as McCall Group oversaw demolition and construction work while business continued in the Brown Jordan warehouse.
The new office facility that includes executive offices and conference rooms, a design studio, showroom, a customer service call center, and offices for warehouse logistics.
- Property Condition Evaluation
- Capital Budgeting
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Consultant Selection and Coordination
- Project Scheduling
- Permitting Coordination
- Coordination of Owner Review and Approvals
- Value Engineering Coordination and Recommendations
- Project Delivery Method Recommendations
- Contractor Selection
- Contract Negotiation
- Coordination During Bidding
- Contract Administration
- Job Site Inspections
- Monitor Performance of Contractors
- Project Controls
- Maintain and Monitor Capital Budget
- Maintain and Monitor Project Schedule
- Project Warranty and Punch List Closeout
- Project Record Managment
- Project size: 83,000 SF
- Completed: March 2012
- Project Budget: $540,000